The Invicta 8926 is gaining popularity because of many reasons. It is a great watch for its price. It has the appearance of posh watches but is sold in reasonable prices. It is embedded with classically styled features and is bold, big and masculine at the same time.
Invicta 8926 Features and Benefits
The Invicta 8926 is equipped with quality 21 Jewels Miyota Japanese Automatic movement. It can function even without a battery. It can be powered automatically by the movement of the arm of the user. It has a durable mineral crystal. Its case is made of stainless steel and measures about 40 mm or 1.57 inches. It possesses a black face embedded with Tritnite luminous markers and hands and a unidirectional black bezel with white markings and numerals. It is water resistant and can navigate up to 660 feet or 200 meters. If you are looking for a classy, simple but a reliable watch then the Invicta pro diver 8926 is for you. This timepiece is suited for anyone who would want to make a statement without having to tighten your belt.
Invicta 8926 Pro-Diver Customer Review
The Invicta 8926 received a rather mixed review. More than half of the reviews or 53 percent gave it a 5 star rating. Almost half of this number or 21 percent gave it a 4 star rating. Altogether, almost three-quarters or 74% agreed that the Invicta 8926 is a great deal. Meanwhile, about 8 percent gave it a 3 star rating whereas only 6 percent of the reviewers gave it a 4 star rating. About 12 percent was dissatisfied of the product and gave it the lowest rating.
To give you a better understanding, here is a quote from one of the reviewers,
“I have had absolutely no trouble with this watch other than now. It has been about 15 seconds fast a day which is good for a cheap automatic watch. I am a scuba diver and routinely dive with this watch up to 100′, which is no trouble because this watch is very water resistant. When I was getting my bc on a couple days ago, I guess I put too much pressure on the already 1.75 year old pins and the band fell off the watch. The main pin connecting the band to the watch snapped in half. I plan to get a new pin, but other than that, this watch has been perfect, and for the price simply amazing. “
Invicta 8926 Summary
The Invicta 8926 is a watch which has a lot to offer. It has a number of features which makes this watch very advisable to buy. It is very classy and stylish but at the same time it is very light on the budget. You can get your money’s worth from buying this watch. Although, the Invicta 8926 has received good reviews it also had some bad ones. Mostly, the complaints would tackle on the durability of the watch. However, this only comprises the minority. Majority of the reviewers claims to have no problem whatsoever with this timepiece.
Where to buy Invicta 8926 at a discount
One of the most convenient ways of purchasing items nowadays is through online shopping. Amazon.com is a very good site where one can purchase his or her order from. Amazon.com has an array of items to choose from including the Invicta 8926. The products available in this website come with a warranty and are sold in very low prices. One can also avail of the discounts being offered by the site. The website has been existing for years and is known widely for its credibility and has already gained the trust of online buyers